Thursday, February 12, 2009

all the best

ai ren and bobo



suddently 5 person resign 2gether, i'm feel sad and very unhappy in month of Feb'09...

this is 3rd times i face the same case and problem in the 3rd year i'm working in this company.......feel very sien u know=_=*, but i know tat's ur choice, i know we need to find a happy working place and can find alot of money......just wish u all the best in da future and all get smooth~gambateh my friend's.....

1st batch 2007- miko, cally, yakioz
2nd batch 2008- frennie, jing wen, yvonne, lina
2rd batch 2009- serena, elaine, bobo, jennifer, aiy ping
i miss u all>>>>
( when is my turn?????, i wish as soon as possible....)




@solo@



my ai ren, when u go singapore dont forgot me k??




0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com