Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My FAMILY day^^

we whole family go SUNWAY for my little nephew school holiday.......
7 years ago i been there before with kin and est....wow....

this three ah sou keep talking when walk into water park !#%^(R$##^



this is duck or chic???

my little nephew......wow!!!! crap crap crap......



my stupid brother...=_=''' tat is for kid laaaaaaa!!!!! aiyo!!!!!

my sister....^^



and MEEEEEEE......^^
how stupid the post my bro present to me.................=_='''





he back to normal....thx bro....

















































2 comments:

Abby C said...

hallo little sister.....
hehehe found ur blog leh. u look so pretty in bikini hehehe. Nevin should be proud leh. muacckkksss

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha~~~
proud of u that u looked same size with your sis~~~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com